Located on the campus of Mooresville High School, the Mooresville Graded School District Performing Arts Center (MPAC) opened in the winter of 2018. This state-of-the-art facility has a seating capacity of 1337 plus 14 handicap seats. An additional 308 seats are located in two lecture halls in the rear of the auditorium. These two lecture halls can be added to the main hall via retractable partition walls bringing the total seats to 1659. The 80' x 50' stage includes 23 line sets and an in-house follow spot. MPAC is the ideal facility for concerts, musicals, plays and more. From school and community events to professional shows, the MPAC has all of the accouterments necessary to hold a phenomenal event!
RUBEN SINGS LUTHER
- Mooresville Performing Arts & Events welcomes Ruben Sings Luther at the Mooresville Performing Arts Center Saturday, March 18, 2023.
- It’s a magical night out – a special concert event for Ruben fans and millions of Luther Vandross fans who long for his music – who now have a show that comes very close to the feeling of his memorable concerts – It’s a vocal tribute to his remarkable talent.
- There will never be another Luther Vandross, and no other voice comes closer to him than Ruben Studdard – the remarkable singer who has been hailed as the “Next Luther” during his American Idol run, and was nominated for a GRAMMY for singing “Superstar.”
- Produced by Stig Edgren – the creative force who staged events for numerous popes and presidents, created “Elvis Presley – In Concert”, The colors of Christmas, designed shows for Earth, Wind & Fire, Gloria Estefan, and created Natalie Cole’s “Unforgettable” live video.
- This is as close as you’ll get to a Luther Show!
- Join us for this amazing show on March 18, 2023 doors open at 6 p.m. show starts at 7 p.m. Get your tickets here!